Apply for consultation
Synex will respect your privacy and we abide by the Act on Promotion of Information Network Usage and Information Protection. The Company will disclose the personal information provided through the Personal Information Protection Policy to the purpose and manner in which the personal information provided by the customer is used and what measures are being taken to protect personal information.
■ Information on collecting and using personal information
In order to protect your personal information safely, we agree to the following terms of collection and use of personal information.
We will notify you that we can not register customer inquiries.
■ Personal information items we collect
We collect the following personal information for more accurate and quick response to customer inquiries.
- Collection items: customer name, email, contact information
- How to collect personal information: When you apply for counseling
■ Purpose of collection and use of personal information
We collect to improve the quality of our website operations and customer services.
■ Retention and use period of personal information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, we will destroy the information without delay.
However, the following information will be retained for the period specified below for the following reasons.
- Retention items: customer name, email, contact information
- Conservation basis: Improving customer response and inconvenience
- Retention period for consultation request, inquiry for exclusive use of resident customer: Within 30 days after receipt of inquiry
- Retention period for seminar pre-registration: until the end of the seminar
■ Right to refuse consent and disadvantage due to refusal
- You have the right to refuse the collection of personal information and we have a "Consent" procedure by arranging a procedure to select "Agree" or "Disagree". You consent to the collection of personal information only if you choose to do so.
- If you refuse to collect your personal information, you will not be able to contact the Q & A and will not be able to receive any information provided by the company.
■ Civil Service on Personal Information
In order to protect your personal information and to handle complaints related to your personal information, we have designated the relevant department and personal information manager as below.
■ Providing personal information
In principle, we do not provide your personal information outside. However, except as follows
- If users have agreed in advance
- If there is a request by the investigating agency in accordance with the provisions of the Act or the procedure and method prescribed by the Act for the purpose of investigation
■ Consignment of collected personal information
We do not charge personal information.
■ Rights of users and legal representatives and how they are exercise
You and your legal representative may at any time view or modify your personal information or the personal information of children under the age of 14, and may ask you to terminate your registration.
To view or modify the personal information of a user or a child under the age of 14, please click "Leave membership" to cancel the membership change (or "Change membership information") You can view, correct or withdraw directly after signing. Or, if you contact the person in charge of personal information management, please contact us by phone or email and we will take action without delay.
If you request correction of errors in your personal information, we will not use or provide the personal information until we have completed the correction. Also, if wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party without delay and correct the processing result.
We treat personal information that has been terminated or deleted at the request of the user or legal representative to be processed as described in "Retention and Usage Period of Personal Information Collected by Company" and not to be viewed or accessed for any other purpose.
■ Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of the automatic collection device of personal information
▶ Purpose of Using Cookies
- Provide targeted marketing and personalized service through analyzing the frequency and duration of membership and non-member visits, identifying user's tastes and interests, tracking traces, participating in various events,
You have the option of installing cookies. Therefore, you can allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
▶ How to decline cookie settings
Example: To decline cookie settings, you can either accept all cookies by selecting the option of your web browser, check each time you save cookies, or refuse to store all cookies.
Example of setting method (in case of Internet explorer)
: "Tools> Internet Options> Privacy" on your web browser
However, if you refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing the service.
Cookies expire at browser exit or logout.
1) Personal information manager
- Name: YoungSoo Kim
- Team: Management Planning Group
- Position: Managing Director (HR/Legal)
- Phone: 02-6202-3300
- E-mail: email@example.com
2) Personal information officer
- Name : KwangHo Jang
- Team : Management Support Group
- Position : ICT Team Manager
- Phone : 02-6202-3384
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
You may notify the person in charge of all personal information related complaints arising from using the company's services.
We will respond quickly and fully to your report.
If you need to report or consult about other privacy infringement, please contact the following organizations.
1.Private Dispute Resolution Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
2.Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4)
3.Internet Crime Investigation Center, Supreme Prosecutors' Office (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
4.National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)